Thinking about contributing to the Productivity Land community? You can get featured as a Community Contributor! We accept guest posts that are built around these topics:
- Agile & Project Management
- Daily Productivity
- Productive Tips and Tricks
- Fun and Creative Exercises
- Team Collaboration and
- Interesting listicles
While we do encourage you to send in your stories, please make sure they comply by these simple guidelines:
- Please do not be self-promotional
- Do not fetch Google’s bots
- Write about something that creates value
Also, the following applies to anything that you share with us:
- Your submission must be exclusive and unique, ranging from 1,000 – 2000 words
- Submissions should include relevant images or charts.
- All submissions must include:
- Author’s name,
- Email, and
- A brief bio (up to 150 characters)
- Links within the article need to be relevant to the content. Any links used with an intent to directly or indirectly publicize any person, website, product or service will be stripped from the article.
- We reserve the right to proofread and edit your submission as needed.
- We reserve the right to syndicate the content on other publisher and partner websites.
We’re lucky enough to work with people who already have strong, focused ideas, so we usually only go through one draft with our contributors.
If you need more help in developing an article, we have a small team of freelance editors who can work with you to prepare your piece for publication.
We understand that contributions are often undertaken to achieve marketing goals, but content published on Productivity Land must first and foremost provide real value to the Productivity Land community.
Think your idea or draft can land a spot at Productivity Land? We’d love to hear from you. Use the form below to send us your piece along with relevant details and our editorial staff will get back to you.