Cryptocurrency has been making waves around the world with more and more people expressing their confidence in digital assets. As of 2021, there are over 300 million crypto users worldwide with 18,000+ businesses accepting the digital currency for payments.
The prices of Bitcoin increased by a whopping 20% after Elon Musk added #bitcoin to his bio on Friday, January 29, 2021. Elon Musk has greatly contributed to the popularity of cryptocurrency.
With the increase in its popularity and people’s budding interest in cryptocurrency, Bitcoin now amounts to $6 billion of daily online transactions, and the market is expected to grow by $23.3 billion by 2023. The growth is also due to the fact that bitcoin mining hosting companies stepped up their activities, which gave a maximum increase in value.
Thinking about investing in the market? Now is the perfect time to do so. A research conducted in 2020 showed that 56% of participants experienced positive results on their investment. The profitability in the market is bringing new users to the market and with it, more and more cryptocurrency apps are added to the market.
If you want to try your luck in the market, you have to have cryptocurrency apps to be able to exchange digital currency for online purchases. Before you put your money on this bet, make sure that you have taken the safe route since the crypto market is vulnerable to spontaneous changes.
List Of the Best CryptoCurrency Apps
With hundreds of apps available in the market, it can be difficult to identify the best cryptocurrency app of all. We are here to help you identify the best cryptocurrency apps for you. We have compiled a list of the top ones in the business along with their features. Let’s dive straight in!
Binance is one of the best crypto currency apps in the market with an average daily volume of about $2 billion. It is hailed as the safest place for the exchange of digital currency. It supports around 200 altcoins.
1.4+ million are exchanged on the app every second. Binance only allows for U.S. Dollar deposits by global users via SWIFT, but you can directly purchase a selected number of cryptocurrencies with a credit or debit card.
The app also offers a ‘lite’ version for beginners stepping into the cryptocurrency market.
- Binance Academy: An open-access learning hub that offers a one-stop-shop for blockchain and crypto learning resources.
- Binance Charity: A non-profit foundation dedicated to advancing blockchain-enabled philanthropy and global sustainable development.
- Binance Info: A crypto-encyclopedia; an open and objective information aggregation platform where anyone can contribute.
- Labs: Binance Labs is an infrastructure impact fund and an initiative to incubate, invest in, and empower blockchain projects.
- Binance Research: Binance Research provides institutional-grade research reports, data-driven insights, and analysis for investors in the crypto space.
- Binance Launchpad: Binance Launchpad is an exclusive token launch platform for entrepreneurs to bring the most transformative crypto projects to life.
- Binance Wallet: Binance Wallet is the official wallet of Binance. Trust Wallet is a secure, decentralized wallet where users can send, receive and store their digital assets.
- Binance Chain: Binance Chain is a community-driven blockchain software system, with developers and contributors from all over the world. Binance DEX is the decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain.
Moreover, with the Binance app, you can integrate your trading application onto the Binance platform. Binance also offers more advanced charting than its competitors.
Lastly, the app is available on macOS, Windows, Android, Google Play, App Store, Linux deb, Linus rpm, and Earlier Windows Versions.
Moving on to the second-best cryptocurrency app – Coinbase. Coinbase has around 56+ million users hailing from 100+ different countries with $90 billion in its accounts.
The platform offers business in more than 40 cryptocurrencies. The app has a simple interface and offers $5 in Bitcoin to its new users. Not only does it offer updates on the latest trends in the market but is a learning base for crypto knowledge as well.
One of the best things about Coinbase is that it provides foolproof security to its users making sure there is no breach in data. You can even disable your Coinbase account in case you lose your device.
- Manage your portfolio: Allows you to buy and sell popular digital currencies, keep track of them in one place.
- Recurring buys: You can invest in cryptocurrency slowly over time by scheduling buys daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Vault protection: For added security, you can store your funds in a vault with time-delayed withdrawals.
- Mobile apps: Stay on top of the markets with the Coinbase app available for both Android and iOS.
- Secure storage: The vast majority of the digital assets are stored in secure offline storage.
- Protected by insurance: Cryptocurrency stored on Coinbase’s servers is protected by their insurance policy.
In addition, Coinbase allows its customers to buy digital currency worth a low minimum of $25. It also offers free cryptocurrencies to crypto enthusiasts willing to learn more about digital assets.
Gemini is number 3rd on our list of the best crypto currency apps. The app offers two-factor authentication to make sure your data and assets remain safe and secure.
Users can use QR code technology to spend their digital assets in 30,000+ retail stores in the United States. Users can also earn interest via the app; new users can purchase any amount of cryptocurrency and immediately opt-in to Gemini Earn to start earning interest on their balance.
- Streamlined Trading View: You can access all the tools you need to understand the crypto market.
- Simple Buying and Selling: Trade assets, manage your holdings, and set recurring buys.
- My Portfolio: Manage your account at-a-glance. View your account balance, 24-hour change, and percent change.
- Viewable history: Transaction histories and downloadable account statements.
- Low minimums: Allows you to buy 0.00001 of bitcoin.
- New User bonus: New Users of the app get $150 on the investment of $1000 within 30 days.
- Cryptopedia: Gemini’s Cryptopedia provides high-quality, free crypto education for everyone.
Robinhood is an all-under-one-roof app for crypto trading, traditional stock investments, etc. The app stands as one of the best crypto currency apps offering 100% commission-free cryptocurrency trading on its platform.
With Robinhood, you can buy, sell and trade and keep track of your digital assets but sadly, you cannot withdraw from the platform.
- Invest Any Amount: Allows you to choose the amount you want to invest, and converts it from dollars to parts of a whole share.
- Build a Balanced Portfolio: you can customize your portfolio with pieces of different companies and funds to help reduce risk.
- Trade in Real Time: Trades placed during market hours are executed at that time, so you’ll always know the share price.
- Track Your Money: You can set up customized news and notifications to stay on top of your assets as casually or as relentlessly as you like.
- Cash management: With Robinhood, you can earn returns that fluctuate with ongoing interest rates on uninvested cash.
Robinhood Gold is a premium product of the app worth $5 per month. With this version of the app, you get access to margin trading, larger deposits, and Morningstar stock research reports.
Sofi is an all-encompassing finance management app with which you can not only trade cryptocurrency but also, take out loans, save and trade traditional stocks.
If you find Crypto trading confusing or demanding, you can leave the trading to Sofi. Sofi’s automated investing uses algorithms to determine the best opportunities for turning investments into returns.
- Earn Points: You can earn points when you move your money, these points are redeemable for cash, fractional shares of stock, SoFi loan payments, and more.
- Customer support: You can easily get in touch with Sofi’s U.S.-based support team via phone, chat, or email.
- Complimentary member benefits: SoFi members get benefits like financial planning and exclusive access to SoFi Stadium.
- No Commissions: No commissions on ETF and online stock.
- Account minimum: You can open an account for just $1.
- Stock bits: Users can buy a portion of a share of stock for just $1.
Sofi also offers a ‘claw game’ for its new users with the potential to win up to $1000.
6. Cash App
Cash app has landed number 6th on our list of the best crypto currency apps. Cash App only offers bitcoin but that’s not a deal-breaker since bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency in the market with the highest market share.
The best cryptocurrency app can also function as your app, allowing you to do all kinds of menial tasks like buying food, paying rent, etc. Also, you can withdraw bitcoins directly from your wallet.
- Payments: You can send and receive payments with anyone by entering $cashtag, phone number or scanning their QR code for payment.
- Banking: With Cash App, you can get your paychecks, tax returns, and other direct deposits up to two days early using your Cash App routing and account number.
- Cash Card and Boost: It’s a free, customizable debit card with which you can pay online and in stores. You can also get Boosts i.e. instant discounts that work at places where you want to spend your money.
- Cash App: Allows you to invest in stocks with as little as $1. You can also convert your dollars to bitcoins.
- Interface: The app is simple and easy to use.
- Integration: you can integrate the app with other platforms to smoothen the trading experience for you.
eToro is the best cryptocurrency app that gives you a social-media-like experience where you can comment and compare investments of other cryptocurrency buyers.
- No commission: You can invest in stocks with a 0% commission.
- Trade cryptocurrencies: Allows you to Buy, sell and store Bitcoin and other leading cryptos with ease.
- Copytrader: An advanced feature that allows you to automatically copy other traders’ trading portfolio performance.
- Popular cryptocurrencies: Even though eToro’s cryptocurrency selection is not as wide as its competitors, its selection of cryptocurrencies is the most popular one in the market.
GoodCrypto is all-in-one multi-exchange trading and portfolio management app designed to provide the best crypto trading experience and aid in making a consistent profit while reducing trading stress and possible risks. The app offers 20,000 markets and supports over 35 popular spot and derivatives crypto exchanges and 12 blockchains.
GoodCrypto is the best crypto app with various advanced trading tools and features to enhance your trading, regardless of whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned trader.
- Algo Trading: Improve your trading strategy with automated trading bots by GoodCrypto. Choose Grid Bot, DCA, or Infinity Trail Bot that can handle any market trend and turn it into a profit.
- Advanced Order Types: No limits for profitable trading with advanced Trailing Stop orders, Stop Loss and Take Profit combos that can be attached at once, with no balance lock until triggered.
- Affiliate program. Users can earn up to 50% of their referrals’ subscription spending and receive up to $10 for every $1M traded on the GoodCrypto platform. Moreover, referees get a 25% discount on annual subscriptions.
- Portfolio Tracking: Easy portfolio management helps you track all trades and transactions, giving you real-time control over your portfolio.
- TA Signals: You can use intelligent TA Signals based on 15 MAs and 10 Oscillators to find perfect moments to go in and out of trades and make informed trading decisions.
- Smart Alerts: Get notifications on new exchange listings, or customize your alerts to receive notifications when assets hit specific prices.
- Simple Interface: Setting up even the most advanced trading tools on Good Crypto
GoodCrypto is a sophisticated and user-friendly web, iOS, and Android app. Its unified trading interface integrates with multiple exchanges, offering many tools for smooth and successful 24/7 crypto trading.
Wrapping It Up:
Cryptocurrency is becoming ragingly popular; it has acquired more users than ever in recent years and the market is expected to grow in the coming years. If you are also looking for a chance to invest in cryptocurrency then you need an efficient app that can help you in trading.
We have just listed the 8 best cryptocurrency apps in the market. You can take a look at their features and details to learn more about them and choose your pick accordingly.