Email marketing campaigns are one of the best methods of engaging and retaining a targeted audience. While people drift towards new and improved ways of generating the most enticing emails, you might want to step up your Shopify e-commerce game with email marketing for Shopify.
Now, instead of doing this humongous task manually, you can employ the use of Shopify email marketing software. The email marketing tools offer a wide range of features that make your campaigns simple, easy, and fun.
You might want to explore hundreds of options available online to find the right choice for your Shopify store. But, analyzing all the features, identifying the pros and cons, and comparing prices of all the tools will be a Sisyphean task.
To make the work easy for you, we have curated a list of the best tools in town. Our in-depth analysis of key features and pricing will help you identify the best email integrations for Shopify.
But before we jump to the list, we would like to walk you through the benefits of email marketing for Shopify and how can you make the right choice?
Benefits Of Email Marketing for Shopify
Email marketing is one of the most popular and trendy marketing methods, gaining special attention in recent years. The benefits of email marketing for Shopify store owners are listed below:
- Email segmentation is a great way of increasing sales and driving revenue.
- You can reach more people already engaged with your business
- Email marketing is low-costing when compared with typical marketing modes.
- Deliver targeted emails to specific customers
- Easy to measure whether an email campaign is working or not
- Can be shared easily
- This mode of marketing is impactful and generates results almost immediately
- Increased revenue generation
Choosing The Right Email Marketing Tool for Your Shopify Store
Most Shopify email marketing software offers similar features, so how can you choose the right one. Here are a few features you should look for in a good email marketing tool:
- Forms integration: So that you can ask customers for their email addresses and contact info. You can then, utilize this info to create your contact list.
- Drag and Drop email builder: Creating powerful emails should not be a hassle for you. You should be able to create customized branded emails.
- Reporting dashboard: A reporting dashboard should keep you updated about the ROI generated from marketing campaigns.
- Automated emails: It should allow you to create automated emails to be sent out to customers at a specified time.
- Segmentation: Segments your contact so that you can create target targeted campaigns for better engagement.
- Built-in templates: A variety of readymade customizable templates will quicken the pace of the work for you.
- Sync contacts: Should automatically sync all contact details and purchase history of existing customers and previous
- Volume: Make sure your tool can handle your intended volume.
- Price: The price of the tools should be within your budget.
Moving on to the list of best email integrations for Shopify.
7 Best Email Marketing Tools for Shopify
Starting with one of the most renowned tools in the market – Omnisend. Omnisend is an email automation tool that is especially geared towards e-commerce business owners and as such, integrates well with e-commerce tools.
One of the best features of Omnisend is that it uses pop-up forms to collect emails on your website and adds them to your email list. Furthermore, the tool also supports SMS marketing and uses the data from your store to enhance your paid advertisement activities.
- Allows you to customize built-in templates and rebrand them to fit your requirements.
- Drag and drop content editor helps create campaigns with specialized content for e-commerce
- Helps build audience segments via customers’ profile data, shopping history, and more filters.
- Keep an eye on the performance of your campaign so that you can improve your work wherever whenever required.
- Streamlines your work by integrating SMS campaigns with email marketing.
- Retargets customers with push notifications integrated with e-commerce marketing
- Built-in sign-up forms help you target and engage customers with automates messages
- Syn contact segments into Google and Facebook for targeted ads
- Sales dashboard allows you to see ROI and the performance of your marketing strategies over time
- Free – $0 per month
- Standard – $16 per month
- Pro – $99 per month
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Klaviyo is another useful tool tailored for Email Marketing for Shopify and other e-commerce stores. Automation and segmentation are two of the strong points that make it stand out among the rest of the choices.
The tool is famous for providing great ROI to its users, making it one of the first choices for e-commerce store owners.
- Seamless integration with Shopify and other marketing tools forms a cohesive view of the contact.
- Segmentation helps target customers and generates better ROI
- Track website behavior to keep an eye on your customers’ activities
- Allows you to customize order details, cart contents, product recommendations, and custom web feeds
- Klaviyo offers streamlined marketing via newsletters, one-off promotional campaigns, automated email flow or triggered series, or a Facebook ad.
- Klaviyo’s detailed reporting helps you look into the details of your email marketing.
- Import contact list and keep it growing with pop-ups and sign-up forms
- AB text your email marketing campaigns to make sure they work before you roll them out for the customers
- Customize automated workflows and default templates with your font and brand color
- Klaviyo allows you to estimate your price for email, SMS, and a combination of both.
- $30 for 1000 email contacts and unlimited email sends
- $40 for 1000 SMS contacts and 5000 SMS sends or 1667 MMS sends
- $70 in total for 1000 email contacts and SMS contacts
GetResponse has landed on number 3 in our list of the best Shopify email marketing software. Unlike common tools, it offers advanced features such as webinars, landing pages, and CRM.
Its deep data integration helps sync contacts details, order, and product data. The data generated can be used for segmentation, tagging, and automated campaigns. Moreover, the software has a clear layout that is easy to use.
- Professional email marketing with the ability to create personalized emails, track performance, and much more.
- Helps create attractive, revenue-generating landing pages.
- Popups and sign-up forms generate leads and grow your email list.
- Marketing automation helps create workflows, and streamline your work with automated visitor tracking and product recommendations.
- Helps promote your brand with webinars, helping you engage with the customers one-on-one.
- Prebuilt conversion funnels help you grow and expand your business
- Built-in tools help run and manage your ad campaigns
- Web push notifications help engage customers
- Chat in real-time with your audience via the live chat feature
- Basic – $15 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Professional – $99 per month
- Max – Custom pricing
ActiveCampaign has made a name for itself with its useful automation features and now stands as one of the best Shopify email marketing software. Besides email marketing, ActiveCampaign also offers SMS advertising and much more.
- Helps send newsletters and messages tailored to a contact’s interests. Features include dynamic content, segmentation and messaging, etc.
- Use marketing automation features to segments your contacts, set up a welcome email, and much more.
- Organize customers’ data with smart CRM software that can help you manage your pipelines, update deals, and always follow up at the right moment.
- Make your communication meaningful with the customer by answering questions, recommending products, offering sales, or asking for feedback at the exact moment they’re most engaged.
- In addition, ActiveCampaign offers advanced reporting, integrates forms, site training, training and support, migration services, Gmail extension, etc.
- Lita – $9 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Professional – $129 per month
- Enterprise – $229 per month
Drip is another software for email marketing for Shopify. It takes into account the slightest action taken by customers to create automation.
It also offers two email builders:
- Text builder: To create simple, personalized, text-based emails
- Visual builder: To create colorful, branded, beautiful emails
- Lead ads and forms help grow your customer list
- Engage your customers via SMS marketing
- Test which strategies drive the most revenue with A/B testing
- Sync Facebook Custom Audiences with Drip segments to craft powerful marketing campaigns aligned across communication channels.
- Create contact segments keeping in view what your audience is browsing, opening, clicking, buying, and beyond.
- Easy to use dashboards and analytics tools surface the insights you need to adjust, iterate and improve your sending.
- Drip offers a monthly pricing plan worth $19.
- SMS and MMS cost an additional $15 per month for 1000 sends
Send in blue has taken the 6th spot in our list of the best tools for Email Marketing for Shopify. In addition to email marketing, the tool offers SMS marketing, landing page builder, Facebook ads integrations, etc.
- Helps you design and send sleek email messages in no time
- SMS marketing helps engage with the customers directly
- Live chat with customers to answer their queries
- Share your inbox with your teammates to keep track of your email history
- Helps keep track of customer details
- Drive more engagement by sending emails to the target audience
- Create attractive landing pages for your marketing campaigns
- Integrate forms in your website to grow your contact list
- Retarget contacts or attract new ones with Facebook ads
- Free – $0 per month
- Lite – $25 per month
- Premium – $65 per month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
MailerLite has recently emerged on the scene but is turning heads with its robust features. The platform is a feature-rich CRM tool with a user-friendly interface, drag, and drop email automation builder, built-in photo editing capabilities, beautiful newsletters, in-house signup forms, and much more.
- Drag & drop editor allows you to build professional and beautiful newsletters
- MailerLite’s website builder, landing pages, pop-ups, and embedded forms help you attract new people from across the Internet.
- Personalize your marketing campaigns with advanced targeting features and deliver the right email to each subscriber at the right time
- Improve your metrics with A/B split testing.
- Keep an eye on the performance of your campaign to gauge what’s best for your business.
- 1 – 1,000 subscribers, 12,000 email – Free
- 1 – 1,000 subscribers, Unlimited emails – $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers, Unlimited emails – $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers, Unlimited emails – $30 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers, Unlimited emails – $50 per month
We have listed 7 of the best email Shopify email marketing software. We will advise you to go through all the features offered by the toll and its price range before making a decision.
Keeping in view the information obtained, you can pick a tool that aligns with your email marketing goals, engages your customers, offers advanced features, and helps drive more revenue.
Which tool is your favorite among the ones listed in this article? Let us know in the comments below.